Get Back on Track!
If you require short-term rehabilitation after hospitalization, the Sondra and David S. Mack Pavilion for Short-Term Rehabilitation in West Palm Beach is a wise choice. Our goal is to get patients back to their daily routines as quickly as possible after surgery, illness or injury.
The Mack Pavilion specializes in treating patients who have experienced cardiovascular, neurological or orthopedic disorders such as heart attack, stroke, hip fracture or other debilitating medical conditions.
Our Board-certified, Fellowship-trained geriatricians, nurse practitioners, consulting physiatrist, and pain and wound care specialists work as a team to strive for excellent outcomes for our patients.
- 6,000 square foot rehab therapy suite
- Six neighborhoods with 20 private bedrooms/baths, dining room, and lounging areas
- Latest rehabilitation technology
- Innovative community reintegration program with simulated "apartment" to facilitate transition to home
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy
- Medical, Nursing and Respiratory Care
- Nutritional Counseling
- Therapeutic Recreation
At Home Support Services
- Skilled Home Care
- Private Home Care
- Adult Day Center
- Adult Congregate Meal Site
- Aphasia Center
Please call (561) 472-2900, Monday - Friday, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm to schedule an appointment.