Advanced Memory Care
NOW OPEN! We have rooms available today, no waiting!
Click here for Advanced Memory Care Application
Life Enrichment for a Loved One
MorseLife has opened an Advanced Memory Care program for seniors with memory impairment who need skilled nursing or long-term care. We offer 30 private and semi-private rooms. Advanced Memory Care offers an innovative, person-centered program focused on enhancing the dignity and quality of life for your loved one as the disease state progresses.
Our specialized program is directed and staffed by a dedicated professional team with extensive experience caring for individuals with memory impairment.
A Harvard-trained physician leads the interdisciplinary team, providing care and treatment for patients with:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Vascular Dementia
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome
- Other Memory Loss Disorders
Our resident-centered program is focused exclusively on the healthcare needs of the individual.
- Private rooms in a tranquil, dedicated "neighborhood"
- A safe and secure home-like environment designed for residents' comfort and to promote this specialized program
- Serenity Garden and life enrichment activities support engagement and encourage well being
- Safe and secure environment for wandering/elopement risk
- Onsite physician and nurse practitioner
- Specialty physician visits including psychiatry and psychology
- Individualized Music and Memory program to enhance cognitive and physical functioning as well as quality of life