Medicare-Certified Skilled Home Care
MorseLife Home Care is a Medicare-certified skilled home care agency that provides nursing services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, medical social work services and home health aide support for clients after discharge from the hospital, rehabilitation facility, or by order from their physician.
Our professional staff will work closely with referring physicians to develop care plans for the home.
- Clinical assessments, cardiac care, injections, wound management, pain management and medication education.
- To restore mobility and strength, evaluate home safety, teach techniques for walking and transfers, and assist with rehabilitation equipment.
- To help those with difficulty in performing daily activities, such as eating, bathing, and dressing due to injury or illness.
- To work with clients to overcome communication problems caused by an accident, stroke, surgery or illness, as well as help with breathing and/or swallowing difficulties.
Medical Social Work
- To evaluate and address challenges faced by clients and loved ones, offer counseling and identify additional medical and community resources.
Home Health Aides
- For limited assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming for clients post-discharge.
To help seniors maintain independence and well-being at home, MorseLife Home Care offers these supportive services:
The MorseLife campus also includes other programs to meet various needs of seniors in our community, such as:
For more information, call (561) 623-2950 or Fax: (561) 623-2959.
If you or a loved one would benefit from our services and care, please email us below for more information: