We have rooms available today, no waiting!
Morse Health Center is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian long-term care residence. Morse holds a 5 star quality ranking from the Agency for Health Care Administration and the Gold Seal Award from the Governor's Panel on Excellence in Long Term Care. Morse is one of only two teaching nursing homes in Florida. Our expert medical team includes:
- A Board-certified, Harvard fellowship-trained geriatrician who serves as Medical Director
- Advanced Neurological Care
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioners
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Social Workers
- Physical, Occupational, Respiratory and Speech-language Therapists
- Therapeutic recreation professionals
A Tradition of Caring:
Excellence, Dignity and Compassion
Morse Health Center provides six levels of care for our residents, including a separate unit for seniors with advanced memory impairment. While the Center maintains a waiting list for admission, careful consideration is given to each applicant's needs physically as well as emotionally to assess proper level of care. Our goal is to provide quality care for all residents.
Please call the Admissions Office at (561) 472-2900, Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the Long-Term Care Application.
We comply fully with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.