MorseLife Home Health Care provides a full range of home care services to meet the nursing and therapy needs of Palm Beach County clients upon discharge from a hospital or rehabilitation facility, or by order of their physician. MorseLife Home Care also offers support services to help our clients with their daily activities to remain independent and at home, where they desire to be.
Our nurses, therapists, certified nursing assistants and home health aides provide the following services:
- Assessment and customized plans of care
- Nursing Services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Medical Social Work
- Medication Education
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with personal care needs
MorseLife Home Care accepts Medicare for its skilled services, and private pay, long-term care insurance and Medicaid waiver for supportive services. Grant funding may also be available.
(561) 623-2950 Medicare Skilled Home Care (HHA21179096)
(561) 616-0707 Private Home Care (HHA21179096)
For information on Home Care Careers please visit, www.morselifecareers.org